Flying through the atmosphere under a canopy of stars, far above the surface of the world. A pressurized and heated capsule with large windows, carrying two people across the world.
In order to capture the sensation of that tiny flightdeck floating through the vastness of the atmosphere, I've used a combination of fisheye lenses and long exposures. Pushing the limits of my camera, delivering unique images.
This series 'An Office with a View' has received multiple awards:
- Category Winner in the The international Photography Awards (IPA) 2019 'Special Photography' and earning me the title 'Special Photographer of the Year'
- Gold (x2) with the New York Photography Awards 2021
- Category Winner and Platinum in the London Photography Awards 2022
- Platinum (x3) in the European Photography Awards 2022
- Platinum and Gold (x3) in the Muse Photography Awards 2021